Monday, November 12, 2012

About Me

Hello,
Picture of me
My name is Amara Diomande and I am currently in high school and my teacher assigned my class to do a blog, so I’m going to blog about myself. I am 15 years old and I am African-American. I live in Berkeley, IL. I have two brothers and one sister and they are all in their early 20s, so I’m like the youngest in the house. My hair color is black and the style I have is Dreadlocks. They are not completely locked, but the ends are, and they aren’t at a long length yet. I have a cat and I also have a dog who I’m trying to train. I recently got him in August from a family who couldn’t really take care of him. His name is Milo and he is currently 8 months old. The school that I am now in is Proviso Mathematics and Science Academy. Here's the web link: pmsa.pths209.org.I’m a tenth grader and my freshman year went by swimmingly. Usually the freshmans in most high schools gets picked on the most, but this school doesn’t, which I’m glad about. The classes are very advanced because this school is for honor students. You can’t really get in this school unless you start of as a 9th grader just like the others. Some of my friends from my original school couldn’t get in so I pretty much had to make new friends. I miss them dearly and I hope they are alright. In this school, I have a lot of friends from different grades. The reason why is because I’m a nice guy who is very funny and sociable, but I’m serious when it comes to work. I’m not a trouble maker and I do not argue or talk back to adults, and I most definitely do not start fights with people. I’m not afraid to talk to anyone, but when it comes to expressing my opinion about things, I do it respectfully so I do not anger anybody. If you want to get to know me more, you could either email me on amarajr23@gmail.com or friend me on Facebook. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment