Wednesday, November 21, 2012

About me part II


Hello,

My name is Amara Diomande and I recently blogged about myself a week ago, and I believe that you should know even more about me.  My favorite T.V. show as a child used to be SpongeBob, but now, I’m into funny T.V. shows like Ridiculousness. Me and my brother love watching that show every week. My favorite food is a lot of things, which is why I label them as my favorite Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert. My favorite breakfast is Strawberry and Cream Toaster Strudel. My favorite lunch is peanut butter & Jelly sandwich. My favorite dinner is buffalo wild wings. My favorite dessert is cheese cake. I am not really a sport fan, so I don’t have a favorite sport. My favorite actor is Tyler Perry. I recently saw one of his movies which were Alex Cross. The movie kept me awake the whole time and there was a whole lot of suspense. You should definitely go see this movie. My Favorite type of music is hip-hop, old school rap, and r n’ b. I’m not a big fan of the new century rap because all they do is make nonsense noise, they curse a whole lot, and all they do is talk about a lot of inappropriate things such as sex. Some people like that kind of music, but I don’t. One thing that I love to do is going to see my family members. I love them so much and I honestly rather hang out with them than anyone else. My friends, I label them. I label them by how our relationship. I have acquaintances, friends, good friends, best friends, and best friends forever. Acquaintances are the people who I just met or someone who was once my friend, but something happened. Friends are someone who I recently decided that I like who I want to know better. Good friends are someone who I’ve been friends with for a while now, so we really know each other well. Best friends are someone who I really love now, who will also be able to share their secrets. It is also someone who is not greedy, who will never steal from me, and would always be there for me no matter what. Best friends forever are someone who I dearly love. They are just like my best friend, but I think of them as family. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it.


~Amara Diomande~

No comments:

Post a Comment